Simple, flexible deployment for your react app
React Deploy CLI automates your application deployment process with revision history features. Thus allowing user to activate the version they want.
- gzip's your files before uploading to s3 bucket.
- generates a unique fingerprint of the deployed application.
- show's different versions of the application.
- activate your app by using the fingerprint id.
- clears cache maintained by service-worker.js in cloudfront.
$ npm i react-deploy_
initializing react deploy file_
[?] What more would you like? (Press space to select)_